This notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you in connection with our website https://untothebreachhobbies.com (the Website).
Our contact details
Name: Unto the Breach Hobbies Ltd.
Address: 66 Oxford Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2NL
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Personal contact details such as name, title, address, email address and telephone number
- Country and language
- Bank account, credit/debit card and payment information
- Details of purchases and transactions carried out through the Website and fulfilled by us
- Information submitted as part of a competition operated through the Website or Social Media
- Information submitted as part of a survey operated through the Website or Social Media
- Records of correspondence with you whether by telephone, email, social media or otherwise
- Social media profile information, including profile name and picture
- Details of your visits to the Website, and information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including search and browsing history, the pages accessed and links clicked
- Information collected automatically from your device, including IP address, device type, operating system, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information
How we acquire personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Placing an order with us
- Subscribing to a service from us
- Subscribing to marketing communications from us
- Submitting enquiries to us
- Registering an account with us
- Leaving a review on one of our products/pages
We also collect some information automatically when you visit the Websites. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Websites, where they come from, and what content on our Websites is of interest to them.
How we use/process personal information
The situations in which we will process your personal information are listed below:
- To create an account for you to help us provide a more personalised service suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that the Websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- To send you newsletters or catalogues or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To check the authenticity of applications
- To process refunds
- To interact with you and handle and respond to communications with you
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Websites and service, when you choose to do so.
- To promote customer interactions, activities and engagement
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To contact you and to update you in respect of any partially complete or incomplete orders you have made.
- To operate competitions on the Websites and communicate with entrants
- To obtain and analyse your feedback as part of customer surveys
- To analyse customer behaviour and purchases within the Websites and improve the quality and relevance of our Websites to our visitors
- To facilitate the improvement and optimisation of our services to you
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site and newsletters according to your individual interests
- To request reviews of our products/services
- To handle any disputes which we may have with you
- To detect and/or prevent illegal or undesirable activities within the Websites
How/who we may share your information with
We share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us. The following activities all involve the processing of personal information and are carried out by third party service providers: website hosting, website optimization and analytics, payment processing, delivery, document and information collaboration and sharing, IT services. Further details in respect of our third-party service providers are available on request. Please contact us for further information.
All service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. We do not allow third party service providers to use your information for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes in accordance with our instructions.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent (for email marketing). You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, accessed, altered or disclosed.
We may keep your personal data for up to six years. We will then dispose your information securely.
We only retain your information for as long as necessary for the purposes described above, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances